Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can make an application for Gods clan so we can see if you are qualify to join us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secteezy-Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
secteezy

Secteezy-Application Empty
PostSubject: Secteezy-Application   Secteezy-Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 am

Name: Secteezy
Classes: Dreadnought Main(subs:Duelist,Spectral Dancer,Pheonix Knight)
Certis: Duelist-Boost Cp, Spectral Dancer:Enchanter Shield,Phoenix Knight:Boost defence
Hours i play: about 7-8 hours a day
Country,Timezone: England,UK BST=GMT+1
Dyes in oly: Con +4 dex-4
Skills: i have played a lot l2 till now,so i think that i have much l2 experience to satisfy you people
Why i want to join: because i would really like to play with some experience people and have some PvP,Farm,and RB activity together,cause being a mostly team player,i can't stand being alone in a game
Previous Clans,classes:i have played a lot of servers,5 times official,and a hell lot of high rates.I mostly play Dominator,Dreadnought,Duelist and Mystic Muse,also been hero 2 times Dreadnought,1 dominator,and 1 mystic muse(all of them at high rated servers,but crowded enough)
Eng level: 10/10
TS3 and Mic:Yes,both
Can i play as team:of course,thats why i make players that mostly support team,as i said before,im a team player Smile
Can i hear orders: of course i can,and i would never bitch on a clan about anything,
Can i login in clan forum daily : yes,i can
What i want from this clan: all i want is PvP and raid activity,on which i guarantee i will do my best to support fellow clan members
Who asked me to join: noone,i just saw a clan owning,and i thought i should be on that clan!
Will I respect all members the same: Absolutely,from leader to academy member,im not going to bitch on any fellow clan member

Back to top Go down
DoLoR
Admin
Admin
DoLoR

Secteezy-Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secteezy-Application   Secteezy-Application EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 am

accepted pm xdolordepainx ingame
Back to top Go down
https://godsofolympus.forumotion.com

Secteezy-Application
Page 1 of 1